Information Collection and Use
The information collected by Dancing Derek is used to
- complete purchase and payment of services
- notify visitors about updates to the website, for example, new services, developments, special offers, and any discounts or awards which we believe may be of personal interest to you, or which you may be entitled to
- contact you in relation to class cancellations, upcoming course dates, and other relevant information for which the client or user has expressed an interest in. This is the most efficient and time-effective way to contact our students.
- create and maintain accounts
- produce any necessary invoices or billing statements
- provide customer care services
- monitor or record your calls for training purposes
- manage Dancing Derek’s traffic
- inform you of promotions or sponsored events arranged by Dancing Derek
- prevent, detect and investigate fraud, or any other criminal activity
- carry out any activities or disclosures to comply with any regulatory, government or legal obligations
- investigate improper use of the services or the network
In order to use this website, visitors make contact through the contact form , email address or mobile phone number provided to proceed with registering for specified courses and to complete booking. During registration a user must give certain contact information but this information will never be shared with other organisations for commercial purposes
You can contact me at any time to either opt out from receiving SMS text messages or commercial email messages from Dancing Derek or update your preferences by calling or sending an SMS text to
(+353 86 1900397), or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidence in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
Data will not be used, disclosed or processed in any manner incompatible with the purposes for which it was obtained.
This policy should be read in conjunction with the general Terms and Conditions that apply to your use of
Dancing Derek’s Services.